ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE
Monday, February 5, 2024, at 7:00 P.M.
Syringa Hall – Sweet, Idaho
The Board looks forward to seeing Shareholders at the Annual Meeting. Prior to the Meeting, following are items for your consideration:
• Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to update contact information
including your phone and email details.
• If you receive this notice, and your property has sold – the title transfer may not have
• Should you have questions, comments, or concerns that you would like to bring to the attention of the Board or other shareholders, please let us know about these prior to the meeting by sending an email to email@example.com.
• If you want to review last year’s Meeting Minutes prior to this year’s Annual Meeting, you can find them on the website.
• If you wish to proxy your voting shares, please submit a Proxy Authorization Form
(found on the website) to the Board. Keep in mind, that pursuant to Article V, Section
3 of the Bylaws of the Squaw Creek Ditch Company, the Form must be submitted to
the Company prior to the commencement of the Annual Meeting.
• We will be doing “robo” call notifications for the Meeting from telephone number:
Thank you in advance for your review of these items.
Marian (Melanie) Condon, Treasurer
Squaw Creek Ditch Company
We are approaching the end of the season and the water will be turned off October 15.
The ditch will undergo demossing on Sunday 7/9 and the water will be shut down. Please close head gates on Saturday. Water will be back on Monday and can reopen the head gates then. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Update: The water has been turned on. From LeAnn Carlsen: 2023 Water on April 26-27. Rain and mountain run off slowed projects and water startup. There were 3 rock slides in the canyon, the flume received some repairs, a new culvert and headgates were replaced, and the canal was cleaned end to end. Rick Link, his crew and volunteers worked tirelessly to get the canal ready. Here’s to a successful season!
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO ALL STOCKHOLDERS that at the annual meeting of the stockholders held on February 6, 2023, resulted in the same rate as prior year, and an Annual Assessment of $25.00 per acre/share and an Account Fee of $300.00 per Shareholder was levied upon the stockholders of the Company.
A full listing of all fees can be found here.
Invoices to the shareholders were emailed and mailed out. Payments should be received in our PO Box 16, no later than March 15, 2023. A 12% late fee will be imposed if not paid by April 15, 2023.
To be a part of these meetings and have your vote count, please attend every first Monday in February.
Please be advised that the Board of Directors of the Squaw Creek Ditch Company is calling, and the Company will hold, a special meeting of the shareholders on November 17, 2022, at 7:00 p.m., located at the Syringa Meeting Hall, 7617 Sweet-Ola Highway, Sweet, Idaho 83670.
Click for the PDF and for more information on agenda and specifics.
The ditch will undergo demossing on Friday 6/24 and the water will be shut down. Please shut off your head gate Thursday evening. Water will be back on Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The water for the 2022 season will be turned on this evening, April 14. Please let us know if you experience any issues.
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING to ELECT DIRECTORS
Monday February 28, 2022 7PM @ Syringa Hall